American Jewish Trump supporter in Israel challenges Linda Sarsour to a debate

oppressedfemale

I am writing this column to request to debate Linda Sarsour at Politicon or any News outlet. I, as an American Jew who supports President Trump, have had enough of her lies about our President and the American way of life. Last week was the last straw where she called for Jihad on our President at a platform where she is normally never challenged.

Her “Palestinian” background and her support of Hamas is why I am alarmed of her “Jihad” influence towards President Trump. Hamas is a terrorist organization based in Gaza who commits terror attacks on Israelis, not just the Israeli defense force, (IDF) but on civilians, including women and children.  Though they claim to be “political” it’s their Islam ideology that feeds them their hate through Jihad.

Here is a quote from Hamas that describes the true form of Jihad and its pure evilness.

“Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the PRINCIPLES of the ISLAMIC resistance movement. (Hamas). There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. – Hamas Covenant.

In a nutshell, Jihad means violence, war, terror anything that opposes peace. With this threat, it should be taken seriously. The left wing media enables it, which is why i am making this challenge. Linda Sarsour is manipulative and a narcissist who can give out threats and when conservatives had enough of it she plays the victim and portrays conservatives who care about their President and their people. The media falls for Taqiyah and she is made out to be the hero, well sorry Linda, you can’t fool me.

You can check out her own Twitter page that is full of hatred towards Israel, who fights Islamic terror daily, President Trump who also fights the same terror, so of course Mrs Sarsour will have a problem with that. One of her lies she continues to spread which i hope to discuss is the travel ban. For one it’s not a Muslim ban if it was, she would have been deported. The point of this challenge is to expose the lies and hatred she spread on President Trump and his administration and put an end to her BS.

Follow Reactionary Times on WordPress.com

Comments

1. I would love to see a debate. I STAND strong for President Trump and would love to see this mean and hateful woman brought down off the pedestal the Libs have her on.

2. she is too chicken!

3. If she hates our values and the President of our United States, then go back where she came from. This also goes to all of the haters who were not born here.
    President Trump is one of the greatest President thus far.

Liked by 1 person

4. Most sane people desire peace. We want to be able to live our lives and raise our families and let others live their lives. However there are groups of people whose belief is their way is the only way and if you don’t agree you should die. There are many of these groups out there, ISIS and Hamas to name a couple. There have always been people like this and I suspect there always will be but there has never been this level of terrorism and hatred before.
    There is a belief among good people that we just need to understand them better, we just need to tolerate their differences, we just need to get along.
    People that believe this are tradjecly mistaken.
    These terrorists could not care less about our tolerance and understanding. They have one goal, domination by any means necessary.

5. Most sane people desire peace. We want to be able to live our lives and raise our families and let others live their lives. However there are groups of people whose belief is their way is the only way and if you don’t agree you should die. There are many of these groups out there, ISIS and Hamas to name a couple. There have always been people like this and I suspect there always will be but there has never been this level of terrorism and hatred before.
    People that believe this are tradjecly mistaken.

6. Looking forward to seeing you take all her false rhettoric and her Muslim ideology and tear it down to shreds and in the process humiliate her and show her to be the useless in her threats against our President and America.

Liked by 2 people

7. She will not debate you. She’s a lib coward. None of them have ANY grounds for their hate & irrational anger.

Liked by 1 person

8. Steve Loeb says:

I believe Sarsour was born here in US so unfortunately she can’t be deported. Threatening the POTUS with Jihad is another issue but I’m sure she’d try and make the argument that Jihad is not necessarily violent. I wonder if she can be tried for sedition but that would just make this faker a martyr with her followers. Having said all that – I completely support your effort. Sarsour is dangerous and needs to be exposed as who she really is. Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls her a fake and of course with that makeup she wears would be arrested in Tehran or Riyahd

Liked by 2 people

9. I had written to Sarsour plenty of times. I put her in her place. I’ve noticed with her. The more you let her speak. She will bury herself. She uses a lot of hand gestures, which to me, comes off very phoney, selfish and cocky. As if she read a book on how to give speeches before.
    She’s a liar, a con, a manipulator, a shame to all AMERICAN women. That’s my belief. Whoever follows her has their right to, but I really don’t think they have it so bad here. If Sarsour is such this huge Feminist then why isn’t she over helping the women in the Middle East.
    Anyway, I’m on your side all the way. I’m a real American woman.
    Dana McLaughlin Serino

Liked by 2 people

10. Jude Eden, Jane of Trades says:

Well done. Sarsour will never do a debate. She’s never played to anything but a friendly crowd and can’t handle a real contest of ideas. Because she’s such a rabid anti-semite she probably won’t deign to share the stage with one of us Jews.

Liked by 2 people

11. lbrown34 says:

David, thank you for fighting the good fight! Our enemies are total pusses who simply run and hide.

Liked by 1 person

12. While I wish you complete and total victory in your debate against the vile moslem Sarsour, I MUST say that if you had to rely on your grammatical abilities…YOU WOULD LOSE. I appreciate your view(s) and I am in FULL agreement with them but as I am better versed in English grammar and spelling than most, I detect mistakes very quickly and easily. If I can be of any assistance to you, please let me know. I am listed as T-TownMan on Twitter. Thank you and GOOD LUCK in the debate! It shouldn’t be too difficult. 😉

Liked by 1 person

13. Have a Debate & Win!!!! Show her how ridiculous she is!

Liked by 1 person

14. Yogendra k sagar says:

I twited the same to secret service what she has done is to say go after potus physically she is being cute in public arena in private she and her ilk are out for blood. She is two faced and bloodthirsty she and cair members need to be confined in guantanamo.

Liked by 2 people

15. Mendy b says:

I’m a american Jew too.
    I support Israel.
    I think this Linda is a disgraceful woman who’s using her power to convince others to use violence against president trump.
    Trump exposed the Arab moment in america and now she’s afraid she’ll get deported so she’s trying to draw sympathy.
    I’m @TwiterTrump on twitter

Liked by 1 person

16. Magfirefox says:

Thank you for standing up to her, and offering a challenge of thoughts and ideologies.

17. Deborah A. Harrison says:

Great idea. Sarsous is promoting Sedition, which is a felony in the United States. She is also using Taqiyya to try to portray herself as victim while promoting nefarious ideologies. She doesn’t fool me. I’ve called the FBI, Washington Bureau to voice my concerns.

Liked by 1 person

18. Stuart Moore says:

Amen brother

19. Ed Barger says:

Linda Sarsour projects the evil of her political group on those who oppose her; claiming her opponents are the oppressors, the fascists, and supremists — all traits that characterize her chosen group, the Jihadists and those who enable them. The truth about her and her political objective needs to see the light of day.

Liked by 1 person

20. Growing up in the NYC area most if not all of my friends who were of the jewish faith were and still are staunch liberal democrats. Many emphasized their culture and faith but where are they in this situation? Are they merely complacent or are they just hypocrites? If they don’t stand up for themselves and buy into this charade, they will only have themselves to blame. I hope that they wise up soon.

Liked by 2 people

21. pamela gutierrez says:

I can not wait, she is a disgrace n hates america, we need to stop her

Liked by 1 person

22. David Lawson says:

I automatically dismiss any opinions from a woman who is totally submissive to a men for religious. She is either indoctrinated, kind of like US universities, or a lunatic. DISMISSED!

23. Beverly Chiddix says:

Good for you! I will pray God’s blessing on you as you endeavor to speak truth!

24. Dreama Shreve says:

Good luck facing this whacko David. I think she is American born so we cant deport her.
    Im praying God give your knowledge and discernment. Peace and safety.
    Shine the light on her sins and show her who the real God is.

25. jerrycarman11 says:

Her and everyone else like her are nothing more than cowards that hide behind their bullshit beliefs, which are bs, to give them a reason to take human life. She won’t accept your offer to a debate. She’s a coward

Liked by 1 person

26. Jack ryan says:

Anti American Islamists like this idiot are on the sane team as anti American Lib Leftist Jews who monopolize the US media.

27. Founder And Editor Southern Style Web says:

I hope she is arrested! How dare that criminal to continue her hate! Hate crimes are illegal!! I hope you can debate her! Write to President Trump! He may arrange it!!

Liked by 1 person

28. Joan Mullen says:

Let’s see if her retrick holds up, when she is up against this terrific woman. Lots of great people in POTUS corner

29. Judy Pearl says:

It’s time someone stood up to the face of evil in this country. Light must be shed in the darkness. Eyes must be opened to the truth outside of mainstream media who cannot be trusted because they have their own agenda paid for by Soros.

30. Bonnie prizgint says:

The challenge should be accepted bit shr is all mouth no action

31. Kimalyn A Bouick says:

I can’t check out her Twitter page nor can many others who question her openly.

32. Howard Goodman says:

The difference between communism and Islam is communism seeks world domination WITHOUT a a god and Muslims seek world domination WITH.

EVERY mention of either Russia or China should be preceded by “Communist,” because truthfully, that’s who they are.

The following are the REAL 5 Pillars of Islam:
    1. According to religious scholars who have studied Islam for years have said they cannot conclusively say Islam is a religion. They will say it is a “political agenda,” meaning worldwide jihad to convert the non-believers to Islam.
    2. The Qur’an is NOT a bible but it really IS a manifesto.
    3. Boko Haram, Shia, Sunni, Hamas, Al Shabab, etc. are NOT sects but they REALLY are just gangs.
    4. Mosques are gang hideouts.
    5. Imams are gsng leaders.

33. No other way than to get rid of you “Israeli” (pissraeli) scum. Your time will come.

34. Rahim Rahim says:

Sarsour should live America or be kicked out
    Go back to your native land
    Why did you ran away from there? ?

35. Amitzah Mitzvah says:

He should hit full impact on a muslime ban as he promised in hus campaign

36. Kathy Nielsen says:

Please have the debate

37. I hate that treasonous person. Her and all the filth of follow-through needs to get the hell out of my country

38. The best of luck, on this,… I would really like to see that bitch put in her place.